Bobby Marshall Scholarship Created at the University of Minnesota
The Bobby Marshall Scholarship at the University of Minnesota has been established. Please donate!
Terry McConnell and Bill Marshall, (Bobby Marshall's grandson) are the establishing donors for the Bobby Marshall Scholarship. They would like the recipients of the Bobby Marshall Scholarship to exemplify some of Bobby Marshall’s character traits and priorities, which include a commitment to academics, leadership, and service. This scholarship is for student-athletes at the University of Minnesota.
Specifically, the preferences for recipients of the Bobby Marshall Scholarship include the following:
- Good student with a strong academic record.
- Gopher student-athlete with primary preference to the sports that Bobby Marshall participated
in during his time at the University of Minnesota, which included Football, Baseball, and
Men’s Hockey. Other sports that can be considered include Softball and Women’s Hockey.
- Someone who will greatly appreciate and benefit from the support of this scholarship money.
- An individual who possesses leadership skills.
The Bobby Marshall Scholarship Fund number is 24025. Please reference this fund number when informing people of how to contribute to the Bobby Marshall Scholarship Fund.
To donate, mail in a check. Please follow the below instructions:
· Make checks payable to the University of Minnesota Foundation, P.O. Box 860266, Minneapolis, MN 55486-0266
· Include the Bobby Marshall Scholarship Fund # 24025 in the memo of the check.
Posted: to General News on Fri, Jun 11, 2021
Updated: Fri, Jul 2, 2021